Lawnmower Tractor Pull Regulations
CLASS A 800LBS. 12HP LIMIT
CLASS B 1000LBS. 16HP LIMIT
CLASS C HYDRO 1200 LBS 16HP LIMIT
CLASS D 1200 LBS. 25HP LIMIT
CLASS E 1200 LBS. Stock Altered 25HP LIMIT
- $5.00 ENTRY FEE PER CLASS. You may enter a single tractor in as many classes as you like or enter multiple tractors provided if you have sufficient drivers.
- Tractors must be stock factory manufactured machines running on gasoline. No additives.
- Operator must remain seated and stay on the track. Line judge will determine safe distance for front tires to be off the ground.
- No shifting gears after you are moving, except automatic transmissions such as hydro-static. Maximum speed will be determined by judge.
- Draw bars – limited to 12″ maximum height.
- No dual wheels, chains, slicks, or four wheel drives allowed.
- Tractors will be weighed-in on the show grounds.
- Weigh-in starts @ 1:45pm.
- Tractor may be weighed to its class limit with good substantial weights with the frame and rear weight bars not exceeding 12″ from the original frame. No mower decks allowed.
- Weight limit includes driver, driver does not have to be the owner.
- Stone boat will be pulled on dirt track. Two attempts @ 30 feet to start of the stone boat.
- All contestants enter at their own risk. Minor competitors must have parent or legal guardian signature. The Meyer Antique Tractor Show is not responsible for any damage to tractors incurred while participating in the tractor pull.
- Judges reserve the right to reject or disqualify any entry.
- Stock altered class to include tractors with the original frame, possible different engine than original equipment not exceeding 25hp. No restrictions on weight bars. Limit 4200 engine rpm and must run on regular gas.
- Hydro-static class up to 1200 lbs. 16 hp. maximum. Any hydro-static can run in the gear drive classes. No gear drives may run in hydro class. No dual range (high and low) transmissions allowed. Driver must use reasonable take off speed.